Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Bookings are valid only for the specified multiplex of Angelcineworld.
- Tickets become non-refundable if not used on the specified date.
Cancellation of tickets:
The booking shall be deemed to be cancelled in the following
- The booking is valid only for the viewing of the film at a specified multiplex of Angelcineworld. The booking shall become valueless and non refundable if not used on the date specified on its face.
- If, in the opinion of a representative of the Angelcineworld, the user is in breach of these Online Booking Terms or is under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or that it is necessary for the safety or comfort or security of other customers or for the protection of property, the representative reserves the right to refuse the entry or request the Customer to leave the multiplex and may if necessary physically remove the Customer from the multiplex or physically restrain the Customer.
- Angelcineworld is required to abide by and enforce the age restrictions as specified by the Law for the time being in force. In the event that an authorised Angelcineworld representative is of the opinion that the user does not meet the minimum age requirement and the user cannot provide photographic proof that they are of the required age, Angelcineworld will not permit entry to that performance or film.
- Refunds will be processed through the original payment method used for the booking.
- Processing times for refunds may vary.
Conditions for Refund Eligibility:
- Refunds are subject to compliance with the terms and conditions outlined in the booking policy.
- Refunds may not be issued in cases of customer misconduct or breach of rules.
Provide clear instructions on how customers can contact customer support for refund-related inquiries. Specify the contact channels (e.g., email, customer service hotline).